Store Manager -- Nashville
The Store Manager at Finnleys is responsible for the overall management of the store including the sales, financial, operations, and human resources functions to ensure maximum profitability.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY…
… be in charge of creating an excellent store experience for the CUSTOMERS and the TEAM. This means working hard, having fun, supporting each other and having a generally positive, people-pleasing attitude.
The perfect person for this position would be looking for an entrepreneurial-type environment where they run the store location as if it is their own business. This means making decisions, being flexible as the day to day changes, and enjoying the freedom that comes with NOT being micro-managed.
We have listed the functional responsibilities below and if they are areas that you have experience in managing, please get in touch with us NOW.
- Revenue: Set all Key Performance Indicators based on company goals and objectives provided by CEO, and coach store team to exceed all KPI’s.
- Customer Experience: Model and coach associates to create an environment of trust and relationship with our customers, resulting in a loyal following and outstanding memorable experiences.
- Talent: Recruit, hire, train, coach, and develop top talent to drive performance and outstanding experiences for both customer and team.
- Business Marketing: Manage store level marketing initiatives and community outreach to build brand exposure and drive traffic.
- Merchandise: Be the voice of the customer by providing product feedback to the executive team, monitoring store loss prevention strategies to reduce shrink and improve profitability, and helping to create a strategic visual merchandising strategy to drive conversion and promote wardrobe selling.
- Operations: Monitor store stockroom processes, organization & productivity, and manage store supply needs through store budget guidelines. Write an effective store schedule with the following factors: payroll budget, traffic, customer to associate ratio, volume, season, events, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Strong leadership presence
- Organization and Planning Skills
- Independent Worker
- Ability to build Relationships and create an environment of trust and respect
- Flexibility and adaptability to an ever changing and growing environment
- Ability to hire, train, coach, and develop an effective team
- Technology savvy and comfortable learning new systems (ie. Microsoft Office, Springboard, Social Media, Humanity)
- Progressive retail experience, including people management (min 5 years)
- Knowledge of state and local employment laws
- Flexible and open availability, including weekends
- Balanced schedule with Assistant Manager
- Being part of a team that values you and your unique personality, experience, and career goals
- Work-life balance values
- Competitive compensation and a professional work environment
- Bonuses and incentives associated with goal achievement
- Generous merchandise discount
- Paid Holiday and personal leave package, and health and dental benefits
Nashville & Gulch Locations
We are in search of a dedicated Sr. Stylist and Jr. Stylist that is driven, creative, fashionable, enjoys customer service, and is truly outgoing. Our stylist's provide a personalized, fun, compassionate and helpful customer service and product knowledge to our guests.
A Stylist must excel in a fast pace work environment, have a passion for people, love customer service, open to learning new products, and find fulfillment in independent styling!
- Conducts top quality customer service by providing customers with helpful, compassionate customer service.
- Provides customer service with 100% satisfaction.
- Creates a positive experience by having fun, enjoying their time with customers, and creating professional relationships.
- Enjoys being customer's personal stylist with clothing, accessories, and more!
- Go the extra mile to drive sales/ cross sell products.
- Actively seeks out customers in store.
- Able to manage cash register.
- Ability to work as a positive and helpful team member.
- Love for helping customers and others.
- Enjoy having fun at work.
- Styling/sales experience (Sr. Stylist only).
- The ability to charm, engage, and relate to customers.
- An outgoing, personable, and friendly demeanor.
- A strong work ethic.
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to remain professional while cultivating a high-energy, entertaining work environment.
Our customers are the reason for our being and we want to guarantee them a unique and personalized experience!
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to us, with position applying for in the subject line, to email@example.com